OtakuCraze

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OtakuCraze

Where you come to escape into the portal of fantasy and forget the world.

2 posters

Fantasy Begin - Character Adaption and Description

MewSara100
    MewSara100
    Admin

Fantasy Begin - Character Adaption and Description Empty Fantasy Begin - Character Adaption and Description

Post  MewSara100 Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:39 pm

Alright guys and gals, here's how it works. This is an RPG (Role Play Game) in which you create your character, interact via typed words on the forum marked 'Adventure' and live out your dream world with new people. Every so often I will open up a new world or setting, and your character can interact the way YOU think they would in that setting, situation, etc. I'll try to make it every month or so that I add a new Setting/Theme/Genre. Smile So you can go to whichever topic you like, insert your chara and have fun with everyone else there.

So here's what you do to build your chara, although it's not visual, other members, visitors may come to this topic and get an idea of who your chara is, what they look like, their background, etc.

Name:
    Weight:
    Hair Color:
    Hair Style:
    Eye Color:
    Face Tone: *Example* -Pale-/-Copper-/-Chocolate-/-etc-
    Special Skill(s): Magical/Intellectual/Strength/Sport
    Hobby(s):
    Any Other Special BACKGROUND INFO, special info you want others to know about your chara, and things like favorite food/drink/etc:
    MewSara100
    MewSara100
    Admin

Fantasy Begin - Character Adaption and Description Empty Re: Fantasy Begin - Character Adaption and Description

Post  MewSara100 Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:36 pm

Name: Mizuki Shiro
    Height: 5 ft 4 in
    Weight: N/A not available :p
    Hair Color: Sharp Reddish Ginger/Copper
    Hair Style: Slight Wave down Lower Back
    Eye Color: Emerald
    Face Tone: Fair
    Special Skills: Commands Shadows/Night/Dark-Elements
    Hobbies: Choir/Writing/Reading/Drawing/Thinking
    BACKGROUND INFO: Age 18, I live under a human alias. But at night, because I live alone in downtown New York, I'm able to explore the night, taking down nonhuman ghouls that come to terrorize my peaceful way of life.
    Darren-Shan-100
    Darren-Shan-100

Fantasy Begin - Character Adaption and Description Empty Re: Fantasy Begin - Character Adaption and Description

Post  Darren-Shan-100 Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:25 pm

Name: Killie McCloore
    Height: 5 ft 5
    Weight: 110
    Hair Color: Black with Red Bangs
    Hair Style: Long Pigtails
    Eye Color: Blue
    Face Tone: Pale
    Special Skills: Vampire -See Past and Future- -able to change ages at will-
    Hobbies: Writing/Singing/Kicking Arsh :3

Both parents died in terrible accident 35 years ago. Raised by grandfather who was a great asset in the military and was a wise friend and mentor while she was growing up as a vampire.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:59 am