OtakuCraze

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OtakuCraze

Where you come to escape into the portal of fantasy and forget the world.

2 posters

This Month's *November* Setting

Poll

Which Setting should I go with for November?

[ 2 ]
    This Month's *November* Setting Vote_lcap33%This Month's *November* Setting Vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    This Month's *November* Setting Vote_lcap33%This Month's *November* Setting Vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    This Month's *November* Setting Vote_lcap17%This Month's *November* Setting Vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    This Month's *November* Setting Vote_lcap17%This Month's *November* Setting Vote_rcap [17%] 

Total Votes: 6
    MewSara100
    MewSara100
    Admin

This Month's *November* Setting Empty This Month's *November* Setting

Post  MewSara100 Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:10 pm

High School: Just like any good Shoujo manga/anime, this would be set in a high school, where your characters (keeping whatever traits you described in your character summary) interact in a school environment. It CAN be action/Adventure/Fantasy. It doesn't have to be girlie. Smile I'd be posting teacher parts as well. NO DRAMA THOUGH!!!

Street Gang: Without actual violence or severe cursing, you form a team and are confronted with problems, foreign gangs (typed by me) and police (typed by me) Smile

Sci-Fi/Fantasy: You're in an alternate world from earth, or an earth in the future, where new inventions around you help affect your life and interactions with other people. (I'll type any foreign charas)

Club: You've just found this awesome club with a wicked cool DJ. You decide you want to dance, mingle, karaoke, and have a few drinks. It's up to you to decide what you do and say. (I'll type added charas)

There you have it guys. These are November's setting choices. If you ever have setting suggestions, think we should bring back a setting you liked, or have a problem adapting to a setting, Private Message me directly and I'll take care of it. Smile Don't forget to vote on the pole for it. HAVE FUN!!!
    MewSara100
    MewSara100
    Admin

This Month's *November* Setting Empty Starting Vote

Post  MewSara100 Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:40 pm

I decided I would vote all of them to get things started because really I could see a science fiction world run y teenage street gang members who attend high school by day, and party at clubs by night... But, that's just me. After you vote, reply and tell me WHY so the vote has some sort of value for me to consider.
    Darren-Shan-100
    Darren-Shan-100

This Month's *November* Setting Empty High School/Gang

Post  Darren-Shan-100 Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:27 pm

It would be a great thing to write about and be put into as a character in this RPG. I've always liked the mafia and things like that, and am also in high school, so it sounded cool to put these two together. Smile

Sponsored content

This Month's *November* Setting Empty Re: This Month's *November* Setting

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:40 pm